“And let us not neglect our meeting together…” Hebrews 10:25
REASONS WE GATHER:
- to remember that the universe, and our lives, do not center around us.
- because when two or three gather is HIS name, HE is there is a special way.
- to remember that the worship service doesn't begin at church on Sunday morning; it's every day and every where.
- to spur one another on toward love and good deeds.
- to remember that HE is superior our fruitless joys and fleeting thrills.
- to be reminded of what our KING wants - valiant devotion & courageous love.
- to center our lives on the transformational Gospel of Jesus the Messiah.
- to equip the saints for works of service (i.e., to "live sent")
Follow the tweets of Grace Church of Dunedin for more – GCofDunedin